.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Friday, February 24, 2012

More holidays for me

I love blogging in the plane (simply because I have nothing better to do)

In a week's time if the result comes out positive I will be the happiest creature on earth (or else I will be so devastated that I do not want to use facebook for a day but I will still stay optimistic and wait for it to happen patiently because I know you will feel worse than me)

If things go well this year it could be another huge turning point in my life or our lives I should say (or else as above I will wait because I simply have faith in you)

This flight is unbelievable. I haven't flewn with budget airlines for so many years and now I'm here to save up for my upcoming holidays. I bought heaps of food and drinks at the airport thinking I wouldn't be able to get any of those in tiger airways plane and they were actually serving great hot meals. Take away meals are not allowed =.=" well, I'm feeling quite comfortable because the seat right next to me is empty and the passenger right at front who has been waiting for his food for more than an hour is not reclining his back rest much. But I still need to pray so we could arrive in our destination safely (otherwise.. I have asahi to numb my pain if anything happens).

No comments: