.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Biru <3

Revealing my pup's name for the first time. Yes! dear is getting me a puppy n it's arriving tomorrow XD we r calling it biru~ biru~~~~~ biruuuuuuuuu~~~~ sounds weird at first but I'm getting very used to it quickly now.

In fact, I think I'm suffering some kind of prenatal depression.. I'm starting to worry about being a good responsible dog owner, who's gonna clean the pee, pick up the shit, walk the dog 30mins everyday, how about my arvo nap? My usual freedom~~~

Too late now. Will see how my first week goes with biru. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

44....... long time no see...
wat breed is your Biru? take photos upload here see see.. Kekeke...

Issa Mommy said...

Hey Ken~~~~ how r uuu! Ya I'll post some pics ya~~ it's Japanese breed, shiba inu :)