.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Woot!!!

Tomorrow is Thursday and Thursday morning is my half day off!! Woot!!! So am staying over night at my dear's place tonight!! XD even though he has already fallen a sleep after 2 episodes of canto series.. n I am still waiting for my facial mask to dry out so I can peel it off n join him in his dreams!!

I've been studying hard lately n my PM assignment is 70% done, but the last 30% is so difficult :( I have a feeling that the rest will take as much time as I took to complete the 70% I've just done =.= Yes, ganbatehh!!! At least if I fail, I still get a chance to resubmit if I'm not mistaken hehehe

Life has been really good since Gary joined me in Perth! Adding more colors or hassles to my schedule heh! I need it otherwise I tend to get very slacked! Eat sleep play everyday.. At least I've got some responsibilities now, will start picking up my cooking skills again lol I guess the most important thing that matters is that we do get along very well.. which makes life a lot easier hehehe

Alright, I think my kose black mask is ready to be peeled off now, I highly recommend it for deep cleansing because u can really see all the nasty stuff or dirts sticking on the mask when u peel it off!! My dear n I will try some homemade mask tomorrow after watching someone did it on YouTube n we both seemed to be very convinced n think it will work very well LOL! Will let u know the result..

Oh I can hear my dear making some adorable sound!
Alright, good night.
おやすみなさい!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments: