.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011! ^.^

oh god, its 4th of January 2011 already
I am still writing 2010 in all my clients notes.
Time must be an impatient thing.

Im trying to keep up the pace at least
There are so many complicated feelings I want to describe.
In a good way of course.

At this point of my life at least
I cant wait for time to go even faster
I so want to fast forward to the future
I want to see all my achievements
I want to feel and live the ultimate way I want

At the same time
I feel ashamed of myself for what I havent done
what I could have done and people that I could have seen
even though I have always realised

Having said that...
My biggest joy was having to know my boy
My biggest joy was having to give my love when he needs it
My biggest joy was knowing to have his support at all times
My biggest joy was knowing to be able to share every single piece of happiness with him for the rest of my life...... :)

1 comment:

guess who said...

and your biggest joy is meet anan.. sighhhhhh you've been infected by oui decease...