.:: 每一个心情是诗 阅读是一种幸福 音乐是生命的旋律 照片是生活一点一滴的记忆::.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Couch Surfing

Cyril and I went Pulau Mamutik today and we met a girl from New Zealand who was also doing scuba diving.. she was telling us about this couch surfing thing which I got really interested in... She just traveled to America, Brunei etc and currently in KK with free accommodations throughout her trip via this project.. its something like backpacking n this would be a great option if you are thinking to travel on budget or backpacking....

So I'd like to share with ppl who LOVES traveling or meeting new people like me :) real awesome if you can meet nice ppl around the world n get free accommodations or even offering ur couch to anyone u like..
Feel free to get more information from this website:

Shud I register now huh.... keke

No comments: